Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Splitsville Luxury Lanes - Downtown Disney


Splitsville Luxury Lanes and Dinner Lounge at Downtown Disney is the newest concept in entertainment.  Located in Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Fairview, Texas, and Fredricksburg, Virginia, this venue is going to be a great idea in entertainment for all ages.

Splitsville, Orlando, will be two stories, 45,000 square feet of 30 bowling lanes, patio dining, dancing, drinking, and live music.  It will also have sushi bars and outdoor seating.

Those who have been here before will remember the old Virgin Records store across from House of Blues on the west side.  This is the location of Splitsville.  The concept will be an upscale entertainment complex with everything for those who may want a new place to hang out but not necessarily interested in bowling.


Splitsville, Downtown Disney, opens on December 19th, 2012, so only a few days away.  Reservations can be made at:

                                                        www.splitsvillelanes.com 

I've checked the site and the reservation page wasn't open at the time I wrote this but should be up soon. I also wasn't able to get inside when I went by there the other day.  I wanted to get some photos to post but I'll put some up as soon as I get them.  More to come!