Saturday, January 26, 2013

Amway Center - Orlando

The Amway Center, after only a few years and several hundred million dollars later, is a major venue for all kind of events.  Home to the Orlando Magic, the Solar Bears hockey team, and the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League, the Amway Center is a spectacular sports complex in any body's book.
I took my daughter to her first Justin Bieber concert last night and I was impressed with the whole organization.  Parking was no problem and access to the Amway Center was easy.  There was more than ample security and law enforcement presence and the event was very orderly for 10,000+ fans to arrive in the same place at the same time.  The Amway was sparkling clean and every level was spacious with lots of facilities and concessions.  The Amway Center is host to major concerts, monster truck rallies, and rodeos.  I always thought it must be cramped for some of these activities until I walked inside and saw for myself the vastness of the interior.  Quite impressive and can't wait to go there for some future event.

Tickets for future concerts and events can be purchased at www.amwaycenter.com or ticketmaster.com.