Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lombard's Landing - Universal Studios

For a great seafood lunch or dinner on San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf make your reservations at Lombard's Landing inside Universal Studios.  We visited there last night and enjoyed the dinner immensely.  The atmosphere and service were of excellent quality and dinner was great.

I was a little surprised to see so few people there but I think the location has something to do with it.  Located on the water way back in the park, Lombard's isn't too far from the Men  in Black attraction.  I've been to Universal Studios many times and walked past it every time for years.  So, for me, it's a bit of a new discovery but I was glad I did.

You can dine in Lombard's main room with an awesome view or outside on the deck and watch the after hours water and firework show.  The menu prices are surprisingly reasonable but I noticed that dinner prices aren't much more than lunch. The most expensive thing on the menu was the sirloin steak at $21.99.  My daughter had the lobster mac and cheese and I had the fisherman's basket.

Lombard's Landing also has a deal going on for $44.95/each you can dine and stay for the after hours show watching it from the deck.  That's a little steep for me but for  group of adults who don't have to get up for work the next morning it would be a nice experience.




Check out the menu to the left.  Reservations are required.  You can make them at www.UniversalOrlando.com or at the guest services kiosk located just inside the entrance to City Walk.