Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Attractions at Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure

When I was at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure last weekend I was checking out the construction behind all the panels and trying to see what the newest thing was going to be.  Lots of speculation has taken place about what is the large construction where the old Jaws Ride used to be.  It's a structure about the same size as the Transformers Ride but when I was at Islands of Adventure I noticed something else.
Behind the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is what looks like the construction of a train station.  The idea  was first floated last year that an addition to the Harry Potter theme would be at the Jaws site and it looks like there may be a connector to the two parks.  Unfortunately, the only way I could see it was from the Dueling Dragons ride and I couldn't possibly get a photo during all that action.  When I go back I'm going to see if I can find a way to shoot the construction and let everybody see for themselves.